Personal tools
Document Actions

Exportation of Animals to Other Institutions

Investigators who wish to export research animals from Penn State to another research facility must complete an Animal Export form and submit it to the ARP. Most research facilities require Penn State to provide relevant health surveillance documents prior to allowing animals to be shipped to their facilties. It is important that you provide the ARP with the name and phone number or email address of the appropriate contact person at the receiving animal facility.