The 2nd Annual Energy Harvesting Society Meeting
Hosted by The Energy Harvesting Society and Penn State at the Navy Yard, the 2nd annual conference will take place on Sept. 5-7, 2018.
Submit an abstract TODAY!
The conference will feature plenary lectures, invited talks, and contributed talks. Please submit abstracts within the following topical areas:
- Energy Harvesting (Piezoelectric, Inductive, Photovoltaic, Thermoelectric, Electrostatic, dielectric, radioactive, electrets, etc.)
- Energy Storage (Supercapacitors, Batteries, fuel cells, microbial cells, etc.)
- Applications (Structural and Industrial Health Monitoring, Human Body Network, Wireless Sensor Nodes, telemetry, personal power, etc.)
- Emerging Energy Harvesting Technologies (perovskite solar cells, shape memory engines, CNT textiles, thermomagnetics, bio-based processes, etc.)
- Energy management, transmission and distribution; Energy efficient electronics for energy harvesters and distribution
- Fluid-flow energy harvesting
- Solar – thermal converters
- Multi-junction energy harvesting systems
- Wireless power transfer
- Net-zero platforms
Other related topics
Deadline to submit abstracts: July 15, 2018.
For the initial "Quick Decision" deadline, the program committee will evaluate the first wave of abstracts and decisions have been provided. Those submitting under the July 15 deadline will have decisions by July 30. Accepted abstracts will be selected for either oral or poster presentations.