Research Participant Information
All Penn State research volunteer opportunities are now listed on Penn State’s StudyFinder website. If you are interested in searching for actively enrolling research studies, please visit the StudyFinder website. If you are a researcher instereted in recruiting via StudyFinder, please see https://studyfinder.psu.edu/researchers for additional information.
- About Research Participation
- Becoming A Research Volunteer: It's Your Decision (PDF Brochure)
- Should I Take Part in a Research Study? (PDF Brochure)
- Get Research Smart website
- Guiding Ethical Principles
- ORP Research Study: “Community Perceptions of Penn State Research”
- ORP Poster: Attitudes, Beliefs, and Norms of Adult Research Participants
- ORP Poster: “A Real Super Ethical Super Moral Perspective:” The Research Ethics of Research Participants
If you have Questions or Concerns:
- Contact the Office for Research Protections with questions, complaints, or concerns.
Federal Regulations for Protection of Research Subjects: