- Assistant Director
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry partners in an effort to foster research collaboration
- Support faculty in their effort to acquire industry sponsors for the creation of Centers, I/UCRC’s, etc.
- Learn and share best practices for industry engagement across the university
- Provide outreach / training to faculty
- Support technical marketing activities across the university
BS, Management, 1990, The Pennsylvania State University.
Don gained valuable industry experience with more than 15 years of employment at Xerox Corporation, Lucent Technologies, and VideoMining Corporation (a spin-out of Penn State). During his tenure at Penn State, Don has served as Associate Director for the Industrial Research Office, Sr. Technical Specialist for the Office of Technology Management and now serves as the Assistant Director for the Office of Industrial Partnerships using his experience and skills to develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with industrial partners.