Testing, Research, and Confidentiality Sample Agreements
The following is a partial list of templates available for underwriting funded research at Penn State. Each agreement is specific for work effort being performed, whether it is a single project or long-term alliance in which multiple project orders can be issued under an umbrella master-type arrangement. Click here for a complete list of agreements and instructions.
- Measurement, Composition, Fabrication, or Analysis Academic Research Services
- Agreement used by The Pennsylvania State University when offering special Academic Research Services to its various constituencies in fulfillment of its role as a Land Grant University. Services are confined to those projects that provide analysis, evaluation, classification, diagnostics, or interpretation of a client's data, samples, mechanisms, procedures, or products. See Funding Matrix (RA04) under " Sponsored Research Agreement."
- Funding Limitation: $100,000
- Sponsored Research Agreement
- This is a standard template for Industry sponsored research unless one of the other agreements below apply. It is of mutual benefit to both parties and can be used for the efforts of instruction, research, and public service. See Funding Matrix (RA04) under "Sponsored Research Agreement."
- Funding Limitation: None
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)