ACOR Professional Development Opportunities
This is a listing of professional development opportunities sponsored by ACOR and/or the Office of Sponsored Programs. To view recordings of previous Professional Development activities, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Spring/Summer 2018 Events
Subaward Monitoring (More information to follow)
Previous Professional Development Recordings:
- 12 Most Notable Technology Transfer and IP Managment Highlights, Events, Policies, Processes, and Accomplishments (1996-2017) (May 2017)
- Basics of Penn State Research Administration (Pre-ACES) (June 2016)
- GURU Intellectual Property Policies & Guidelines (June 2016)
- GURU Research Protections Policies & Guidelines (June 2016)
- GURU Cost Share, Property Management, Sub-awards & Export Control Webinar (May 2016)
- GURU Post-Award Policies & Guidelines Webinar - (May 2016)
- GURU Pre-Award Policies & Guidelines Webinar - (April 2016)
- International Contracting (John Hanold & Shelly Heron) - (March 2015)
- Extra Compensation, Effort Reporting, and Related Issues (February 2015)
- Value of Research Administrator Certification: What it Can Mean to You (April 2015)
Additional professional development opportunities can be found here.