Animal Transfer Request Form

Use the form below to request transfer of animals between investigators or facilities on campus by ARP personnel.


Penn State investigators who would like to transfer animals between Penn State animal facilities or to another investigator's approved Penn State IACUC protocol must submit an ARP animal transfer request form prior to movement of the animals. The ARP facilities manager will notify the investigator when approval for the transfer is granted and ARP technicians will move the animals. Transport of animals between ARP animal housing facilities will be performed by ARP personnel using temperature controlled ARP vehicles.