Animal Transport Hershey to UP

To transport live animals from the University Park campus to the Hershey campus, you must fill out the Animal import form found at the bottom of this page (also found on the ARP website)

Fill out the form and email it to ARP at

ARP will then complete the process by exchanging health reports and approvals between the campuses. If you wish to transport the animal yourself as the lab member or PI, you must still go through this process and get approval to do so from both the ARP Veterinary and Hershey Veterinary and follow specific shipping guidelines that they provide.  

Any additional questions may be answered by going through the Animal Resource Program Guidelines, or directed to