Hershey Shuttle Service
Schedule of shuttle service between Penn State University Park and the College of Medicine at Hershey.
Shuttle service is provided to enable students, faculty, and staff in residence at one campus to participate in official University research, administrative, or teaching and learning activities at another campus.
**Please note that due to construction, beginning May 12th the Old Main stop has been relocated to the stop at Thomas Building.
The Shuttle service runs Monday - Friday (year-round) excluding holidays and campus closures. Each trip takes approximately 2 hours.
|Departing from University Park|
|Nittany Lion Inn
|Beginning May 12th relocated
to the Thomas Building
(was behind Old Main)
CATA Bus Stop
in front of the Penn Stater
|6:50 a.m.||6:55 a.m.||7:00 a.m.|
|7:00 a.m. departure will arrive in Hershey at approx. 9:05 a.m.|
|4:20 p.m.||4:25 p.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|4:30 p.m. departure will arrive in Hershey at approx. 6:45 p.m.|
|Departing from Hershey|
|Location: South BMR Entrance|
|Depart Time: 6:45 a.m.
Arrival at UP: 8:50 a.m.
|Depart Time: 4:15 p.m.
Arrival at UP: 6:25 p.m.
To provide the most efficient use of fuel and drivers' time,
shuttles will stop briefly at Mifflintown to change drivers.
Rules and Guidelines
- This Shuttle is not to be used for personal transportation or for medical appointments.
- All riders will be asked to show a valid Penn State ID in order to ride the Shuttle.
- Student ID card holders must also have a valid shuttle pass, in addition to the Penn State ID. Information on obtaining a shuttle pass.
- Seat availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Riders who travel one way in the morning will have first priority for return trips.
- All passengers must accurately and neatly include their information on the ridership form attached to a clipboard the driver will pass around.
- Shuttle service is provided through funds allocated by the College of Medicine and University Park research units.
- Shuttle capacity: 11 passengers
- Reservations are not required
- 24-hour notice is needed to accommodate wheel chair passengers, please email UPShuttle@psu.edu or call 814-865-7572 to make arrangements
- Guidelines for the Transport of Materials on the Hershey/University Park Shuttle
- University Shuttle Materials Transport Form
- No live animals may be transported on the shuttle. For information about laboratory animal transport through other means, please contact the Animal Resource Program on either the Hershey or the University Park campus.
For questions, comments, or concerns
please contact Fleet Operations at:
814-865-7572 or email UPShuttle@psu.edu