- Research Integrity Analyst
Office for Research Protections
The 330 Building Suite 205 University Park , PA 16802-7014
- Provides support to the Research Integrity Officer and Deputy Research Integrity Officer by managing assessment, inquiries, and investigations of allegations of research misconduct in accordance with federal regulations and University policy.
- Assists with coordination of and provides support and guidance to research misconduct inquiry and investigations committees and officials.
- Assists in maintaining and developing the University’s Research Misconduct policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with federal and sponsor regulations and requirements.
- Assists with education and outreach programs on research misconduct for faculty, staff, and students.
J.D., Penn State Law
BA, Psychology, Women’s Studies (minor), Forensic Investigation (Minor), Gannon University