The 2nd Annual Energy Harvesting Society Confernece
Hosted by The Energy Harvesting Society and Penn State at the Navy Yard, the 2nd annual conference will take place on Sept. 5-7, 2018.
Early Bird Registration pricing ends Aug. 8!
Submit an abstract TODAY!
The conference will feature plenary lectures, invited talks, and contributed talks. Please submit abstracts within the following topical areas:
- Energy Harvesting (Piezoelectric, Inductive, Photovoltaic, Thermoelectric, Electrostatic, dielectric, radioactive, electrets, etc.)
- Energy Storage (Supercapacitors, Batteries, fuel cells, microbial cells, etc.)
- Applications (Structural and Industrial Health Monitoring, Human Body Network, Wireless Sensor Nodes, telemetry, personal power, etc.)
- Emerging Energy Harvesting Technologies (perovskite solar cells, shape memory engines, CNT textiles, thermomagnetics, bio-based processes, etc.)
- Energy management, transmission and distribution; Energy efficient electronics for energy harvesters and distribution
- Fluid-flow energy harvesting
- Solar – thermal converters
- Multi-junction energy harvesting systems
- Wireless power transfer
- Net-zero platforms
Other related topics
The program committee will evaluate all abstracts and provide decisions by June 30, 2018. The deadline to submit abstracts is June 15, 2018. Accepted abstracts will be selected for either oral or poster presentations.
Penn State at the Navy Yard is located at 4960 S. 12th St., Philadelphia, PA, just few minutes away from the Philadelphia airport. You'll spend the meeting in the innovative Navy Yard space - walk among a true living lab filled with hundreds of sensors, air-cooled beams and 25 solar panels working in tandem with battery storage. Click here to learn more about Penn State at the Navy Yard (PDF).
Lodging is available just steps away at the Courtyard Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard, 1001 Intrepid Ave., Philadelphia, PA, 19112. To reserve a room at the conference rate, please call Marriott Reservations by Aug. 14, 2019 at 1-800-321-2211 and mention the “Energy Harvesting Society Meeting.”